- Things that are intended to be developed soon.
- This is barely functional.
- We are trying to test if people really want this
- You have sort of established that the product or feature is meaningful for the customer aka people want the solution
- The solution is functional and is used by the customer.
- The solution is in production
- All the requirements of the customer are addressed.
- The customer can exclusively rely on our solution.
- The customer can switch from another tool.
- The customer does not find anything missing in the solution.
- The product is not just complete, they are super sexy
- The customer wants to talk about the product to every single person that they meet
- The customer pays for the tool.